Chryzmospace

12.07.2005

Christmas shopping and no chinook

Well things really need to change in my life. First I don't know whats up with the lack of circulation to my extremtities. They are constantly freezing. Now Christmas shopping. Sheldon promised he would help me with the family gifts. I mean we can relate to being poor and part of the same immidiate family. Yet we haven't got a head start on the rush. Sorry if people don't get what they wanted for chirstmas. Since telus has been advertising hippo's I think they are all sold out. Sorry Sam!

3 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

chryslyn, chryslyn, chryslyn, what have we become, succumbing to this blogger infestation?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

heya pookie,
hope you're having a marvelous day. the chinook is here, but no the kind you were hoping for, this one also carries no hippos and is melting the magical snow. however from where i sit at my desk in nobleford, it does slightly carry the scent of a feed lot... merry christmas to me!!! how in hell did jay get 100% on my quiz??

9:54 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey Chryslyn! Glad to see your blogging. The funniest thing about blogs is that it actually keeps me connected to some of my friends. Like a phone call just won't do or something! Blogs are great! Keep posting!!!
Good luck on your Christmas shopping... make sure you don't lose it on some slow grandma that just won't get out of your way (that's what usually happens to me - hence, I'm avoiding Christmas shopping altogether this year)
See ya!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n