Chryzmospace

12.20.2005

EMF... would you like sausage with that?

Well its that time of year again. Yes most people are thinking about gifts and holidays. I am preoccupied with cheese cubes, sausage, crackers, chocolates, and oranges. Today until friday I will be either at Save-On Foods or at work arranging the food table and feeding endless masses of hungry or not so hungry people. At first its exciting. Then you just want to throw your knife at the next hand trying to grab the cheese you just sliced. Luckily after a hard days work I know I can go home for 10 minutes and then dash off to the next Christmas event. Sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

oh chryslyn!! I am so happy to see you back in the blogging world :-) Since you love arranging food so much, I put you in charge of it for new years AND our girls night. You can thank me later....

6:01 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

thanks Abbott. What are we doing again?????

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

***MAKE IT HAPPEN***
And YOU KNOW what I'm talking about. I made a promise, and I intent to keep it. Nothing and no one can keep me from it. Not even those innocent children who visit your blog for a good time...
Not even your meatballs... However, I did try some of your sausage the other day.. that was good stuff.
By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, do you like boys?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Ahh yes i remember that time of the year! Good Luck!!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n