Chryzmospace

12.22.2005

Walking in a winter wonderland...

Oh whats with the weather? I haven't pulled out my winter coat in ages. I hope that all changes for next week. Time to dust off the ole snowboard and do some mega stretching. I should of considered stretching yesterday. So as I previously posted that the table of delights is in full gear at EMF. That means I am in full gear and getting quite an appetite as I continue to slice decadent sausage and cube delicate cheeses. Therefore when I come home from work I need to burn a couple extra calories. I grab some weights and hit the walking paths hard. In fact I am feeling good... good enough to do some lunges. Well lets just say after four lunges my groin muscles are not the same. They might never be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Oh chyssy... you make me laugh

10:41 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

hey, mel and I were thinking of doing some sort of potluck for new years eve, since we obviously won't get in anywhere for dinner at this point. But that is as far as we have gotten with the plans. Any thoughts? Oh, will you be home tonight? I have something for you too....tee hee.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

sounds like a good idea Nicole! Lets see how the potluck thing goes.
I don't think I'll be home much tonight but I will give u a call if i am or you can call me. luv ya

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n