Chryzmospace

3.16.2007

Oeufky Kaboosky

If you don't know who oeufy kaboosky is you probably do but just don't know it. His official name is Rio or roll the r for RRRRRiOOOOOOO! Its quite fun to say. He is so funny. He loves to hide treats in my bag or under my pillow. Like what do I want with a chewed up dog treat but I usually find something bizarre like a bone or raw hide when I go to bed. He also gets super excited when I go to bed, its his favorite. He'll be acting all tired and moppy then I say bed time! He runs to the bedroom waits until I get into bed then he runs around the room jumping on and off the bed. Scratches me, the blankets, goes and rearranges all his treats. Its so funny. So yeah thats my nutso puppy.
I am still house sitting at my parents house. Good times. Sheldon and Rio are both easy to babysit haha so thats been good too.
I am going to Medicine Hat today with Tavis. Its Tavis's dads' Birthday (well it was yesterday) so at games night we all belted out Happy Birthday and Tavis and I will drive up today. They are totally fun so it will be an exciting weekend I presume.
I have not gotten my paper back yet but don't worry it should be marked soon. I am starting another 15pager so good luck to me. Actually ya'll in school are proabably getting busy at this time ( I don't include you Hillary who is actually vactioning in southern alberta at this time ;) )!!
Well thats the update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n