Chryzmospace

3.12.2007

blahhh, Monday

Its such a Monday. The only upside is that the girl I work with appears to be having a worse Monday than me so its kinda comical. Poor Girl.
I have just rolled my eyes at the phone everytime it rings. It is not sensing my displeasure however, I keep talking to the same people over and over again, I realize it has been three hours and I don't know anymore now than I did earlier in the day, but alas that is my job. I think its the wind. It blew so hard last night. I woke up every hour and for some insane reason had my alarm set for 6:15am. What possibly do I have to do for two hours before work. I was able to shower, work-out, make coffee, read the paper (which wasn't hard to do because it was quite slim today) and grab another Tim's coffee on the way to work. I didn't win by the way.
Well the week is bound to continue and I will hold on for the ride. Maybe a long lost friend from Toronto will come to visit... or maybe I will spend hours in the University library. Who knows maybe my predictions will come true.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

I hope at least one of them comes true!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

me too!! The library part already came true though :(
Not cool hahaha

5:34 PM  
Blogger tman said...

Frick the wind sucks.... Everyone at the school was a walking zombie today. I think it kept everyone awake. I suggested to an administrator that since we never have snow days, we should at least get a wind day now and then to catch up on lost sleep.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n