Chryzmospace

2.25.2007

Post Ski, Post Run, Post O.D on motrin, Post Nap

I feel great. In the last 24 hours my body has covered alot of distance. First skiing in Fernie yesterday. Beautiful. 9cm of snow overnight and mild temperature. The slopes were awesome and the company was fun too, Sheldon and Josh. They spent a little more time waiting for me and less time actually skiing but ask Sheldon, my snow plow carving is super stellar.
For the evening I was planning on winding down with a game of risk and going to bed early. But can an emperor ever go to bed early? Taking over the world is hard work and tough strategies. Haha. The final showdown was between Tavis and myself. It was a valiant effort but in the end the lady won.
So this morning my dad and I joined up with the 1/2 marathoners to run 6 miles. Dad already ran 12 miles yesterday with the full marathoners and continued to push me today. What a machine! It was a gorgeous morning, no wind and bright sunshine. I love it.
My muscles hate me. So I take motrin (a couple) then my body loves me as I drift away for a afternoon nap. Now I am up and I chatted with my friend/landlord Melissa. I think I made sense...
Do not forget the Oscars tonight folks. Go Little Miss Sunshine! And the Queen! And the Departed! Still don't know what to think of Babel and I didn't see Letters from Iwo Jima. But good luck anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Love your blog...just so you know

3:49 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Hi Chryslyn...
Just thought I would say hi. The comment is a post comment, as I had read your blog awhile ago, but am now posting a comment...to fit with your post post.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n