Chryzmospace

12.23.2005

Yeehaw

Well its coming to a close. Only need to go to the dentist and finish up work and woohoo Christmas is on the way. Now if only i could stay away from the maple covered peanuts. Like I don't really love maple or peanuts but together they make a killer combination. Go ahead and try them.
Well goodbye to those near and dear to me. Go to Mexico and sit on a beach... I am not jealous. Why you say? B/c I know when I go outside the wind will be blowing a million miles an hour. Thats consistancy. See you never know what crazy buisness is lurking in a huge tropical pool with floating bars everywhere. Do you? Do you?
Okay time to stop the peanuts...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

It's true.. I'm terrified of the tropical pools. I might just swim up to the bar, be handed a free drink and relax my face off!! ...enjoy your wind, I'll take my chances in Mexico.
Watch out for the peanuts, I'm feeling your pain.. please keep me away from the Christmas chocolate, or else I'll be the one wearing the smock. oh the smock..
XOX

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n