Chryzmospace

10.23.2006

Letting go is how you learn to hold on.

There is something true, simple and yet so hard in that statement. I rephrased this from a poem I heard today and I can't remember the author but I can't take credit for it. I don't know why I want to hold on so tightly to what I can't have but it is the hardest thing. Letting go. Letting go is an action that denies so many feelings but affirms the stronger feeling of doing what is right for me and doing what is right for what I can't let go of. Still seems I am stuck in the middle but as someone I admire said at least if you are stuck in the middle, you know where you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

chryslyn, you are a strong and beautiful girl, and I know that you can do this. I'm here for you whenever babe.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n