Chryzmospace

9.24.2006

Chryzmospace

Well great! Of all things I was not expecting a gun shot! This thing hardly makes sense!

You scored as Gunshot. Your death will be by gunshot, probably because you are some important person or whatever. Possibly a sniper, nice, quick, clean shot to the head. Just beautiful.

Gunshot

73%

Disappear

73%

Suicide

60%

Stabbed

60%

Natural Causes

60%

Bomb

47%

Disease

47%

Cut Throat

40%

Posion

40%

Eaten

40%

Accident

33%

Drowning

33%

Suffocated

7%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

Blogger shareen said...

me too! But I scored 100% on gunshot. there's someone out there I've gotta settle things with apparently...

7:01 PM  
Blogger shareen said...

oh, how were the festivities last night? I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I started wading though our CD of wedding proofs to start picking out the ones I wanted in our album. While drinking wine (see, I told Nicole I would, so I could be with you in spirit)...but alas, I never got around to dancing to bad music all by myself. sorry.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Great effort though Shareeen. Your spirit was definitley with us and probably danced with my own moves and bad music. haha.
Well thats fun making your album. Good luck with finding the shots and I hope to see it one day ...

8:44 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Apparently me, Sheldon, and Darcen are all doomed to die from a gunshot...:(

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n