Chryzmospace

9.04.2006

I LOVE camping!




Jess overlooking bird crap island. Our FAVORITE tourist destination. A close second was Salem and their ghetto campgrounds and the third driving through the Washington wastelands.


Sheer brute strength. I am woodswoman! With no more kindling :(


A sweet set up at Falls city. Note the lack of trees and not visible in this photograph, an alarming amount of creepy bachelors traveling with multiple cats and sleeping in the bed of thier truck while eating from various campsites. And he was one of the more normal ones!


Fish Mongers. They are pretty great at... fish mongering?


The first Starbucks ever! This was my 2006 mecca. White chocolate americano (tasted pretty much exactly the same) I would travel to Seattle in a heart beat again ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

I had a fantastic time at the wedding too! and thanks for the chat. I am glad we can have those conversations. Love ya!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Looks like a good adventure. You and Jess are so cute and even camping pictures make you look good! I miss you.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Fun times indeed...I still need to hear some of the stories!

Stephen really enjoyed seeing you despite it being so short! Said all is good and made me realize it has been awhile.

Hope classes went well today!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Oh man....first starbucks ever....that definitely deserves to be the '06 mecca!! Tilly and I almost made it to Seattle after creation...but my timetable made us rush back. now i'm sad! Haha...glad your trip went well!!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

It's great to see you blogging again! Darcen and I miss you and your friendly smile up here in Edmonton. I'm glad you and Jess had such a good time on your trip.

Thanks again for doing the punch at the wedding...you and Jess are awesome! Best punch I've had in years! :)

8:43 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

don't hate da playa chryslyn, hate da game :-)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

hahaha Nicole! Your IQ rocks.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

hahaha Nicole! Your IQ rocks.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n