Chryzmospace

2.13.2007

Reading week

Its coming soon. Yes I will be reading but I will also be sleeping and playing and having coffee and going to Calgary and going to the mountains, baking, hot tubbing, and well if there is any more time then I will just light a candle, sit down, and do some relaxing yoga. In fact thinking about yoga makes me so relaxed. Ahhh
Sheldon got a fax machine so i faxed him. he faxed me back a sign
hi
eat
lots
please

haha i had to call him to know what he was talking about. help. or if you use the last letters its itse which could be itse bitsy. I should get back to work. I am entering inventory. I haven't started but I will. Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n