Chryzmospace

1.25.2007

ALL BRAN BULLETIN

Thats right All Bran has a new cereal. Now I hope we are all under the same impression that fibre is very very good for you! If we have a descrepency there then well we'll talk... over a bowl of bran buds. Now recently allbran came out with a honey oat flavor. Wonderful flakes with clusters of honey oats. So I was about to buy probably my fourth box since the fall when low and behold there is a new kind! Its called All Bran Guardian with maple sugar flavor. They look like cheerio's and hearts. Really a treat to eat. It also has the psyillium fibre which is supposed to be good but I haven't really looked into it. These are the facts 6g of fibre per cup which is 110 kcals. Not bad but the sugar level is kinda high i think 10g/cup.
Besides the new cereal I am doing well. Today I had a massage which was like heaven to my body. I would like to try a massage marathon. Like I could just let my muscles melt away and I would be so dreamy and relaxed. Hmmm I'm getting sleepy but it is almost 12:30. In fact i think I can watch the Colbert report. YES! Tomorrow I might pay for this but it is so worth it. I was at the U from 1:30pm until 8:30pm doing research, homework and I had a night class. Then went home for a jogg and talked to my dreamy boyfriend for awhile then hit the computer again until now. So Colbert bring it on!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mel T said...

Another All-Bran fan! And here I thought I was the only one ... though I'm a classic girl myself, adding it to my entire array of breakfast goodness (oatmeal, flax granola, this crazy omega-matcha-green-tea-recovery-cereal -that-I-eat-in-the-morning-to-get-cheap-protein). Oh All-Bran ...

8:31 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

because of this post, I bought a box the honey oat all bran, and I must say, not too bad. A little on the cardboardy side, but better than I expect it. A few more bowls, and I might even grow to like it.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I am glad to see you have updated us on the hottest new cereal. I usually don't buy cereal because it always seems so expensive. Like I have a sensor that refuses to buy things that cost over $5 at the grocery store. When I think about it, if I use that theory, I am surprised that we even have food in the house!

7:19 AM  
Blogger m+K said...

I love it too Chryslyn!!! It is so tasty. I think though that it has 11g of fiber per serving. Yes it is sad that I know this without looking in the cupboard but Marc and I are always on the lookout for high fiber foods. A recent find: whole wheat english muffins with 5g of fiber per serving. This week I have been eating my honey oat bran with french vanilla yogurt and cup up fruit. mmmmmm I think I will have one now. Kylie

1:21 PM  
Blogger m+K said...

PS Love the Colbert report too! I am not getting much sleep since we really got into it but he is just too funny and since I have no job right now I can sleep in. Not for much longer though.

1:21 PM  
Blogger m+K said...

Okay me again, I am doing a lot for your comment quota. I just re-read your post and realized that I got a little over excited about the honey oat bran cereal and did not read the part about the maple all bran before I commented. Now that sounds good too but 11g of fiber is hard to beat. Would it taste good in yogurt? I will stop now. Kylie

1:23 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

your poor guts;)

12:30 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

man, you are getting as bad as jessica with the sporadic posting...

love ya!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n