Chryzmospace

2.11.2007

Things to do in a weekend Sunday night to Friday

1) Replace previous post of distrubing picture with new post
2) Go to O2
3) Clean EMF and eat a coffee crisp while there (it is a nice light snack)
4) Unpack parents shopping bags from the States (thats really fun)
5) Play with Eio's Tio's (my dog Rio)
6) Run on the treadmill
7) Read newspaper
8) Sleep until 11:30
9) Watch the Queen (see Tavis's blog for more info.)
10) HAve supper at Tim Hortens
11) Sledding!!!!!
12) Shop for sleds, for hours and hours. What on earth it is February in Canada and there are no sleds?
13) Have younger brother make coffee so I can actually drag myself out of bed
13) Wake up at noon
14) Arrested Development Season three. So many episodes... I fell asleep
15) Go to Safeway to buy pizza things including special pizza only cheese.
16) Climbing with Tavis and Sheldon at the climbing wall
17) worrrrkkkking......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do you rock climb? I haven't really since I left Edmonton. I really miss it. Is the wall at the U any good?

7:09 PM  
Blogger tman said...

Wicked... I enjoyed the backwards journal of the weekend.... Reminds me of that old Seinfeld episode. Mmmmm.... Seinfeld...

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n