Chryzmospace

2.05.2007

Lethbridge and Beyond

Well who know there was a whole new city one and a half hours away from Lethbridge. Its called Medicine Hat. And its actually a beautiful and historical little city. This is the place where I met some of Tavis's family. Sorry I don't have any pictoral evidence but I will insist that I did go and hopefully the Newman family will support my alibi. Anyway I think the funniest cutest child in the world lives there ( sorry I haven't met Caleb and Chloe yet and I am pretty sure they are awesome too :) ). Tate just won my heart over immidietly, like he has a rollercoaster in the living room! He loves to ride down on it in his little car thing and he giggles so loud. Its really cute if you haven't caught on to what I am saying. And of course Tavis parents were wonderful and so were Wendy and Murray. I mean I don't think I haven't eaten so well in 9 hours than I did there. And we went walking by the coulee's and later explored the historical downtown by the river. So even in the minus whatever it was, Medicine Hat was a good time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Sounds like fun. I have always liked Medicine Hat..I feel that they have better shopping there than in Lethbridge. Glad to hear you are meeting the family. We need to talk soon because it has been too long. Love You.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Glad it was so good.
Sorry I fell asleep by the time Stephen called back as I wanted to talk.

We will talk soon.

Love you...check out the curry recipe. I think it might look more complicated then it really is...it is easy but not spicy.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

If you keep going east (and north) from the Hat about 6 or so more hours, you will come to a beautiful little Saskatchewan town called Lanigan, which is where I live! My turn for a visit! If you like doing the birthday thing, here are some options: Mom's big day is March 23, Chloe's is May 7. Mine isn't until July 16th, and I'm sure you don't want to wait THAT long to meet me!

P.S. You can bring along your boyfriend if you want.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

hehehe. Thanks for the direction. And no it would not be good to wait that long!!!
I'll bring the boyfriend if he is good... he might want to come for a visit for some reason :)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n