Chryzmospace

1.14.2007

All the Beautiful People

Its true that me and camera's have a long sordid history. This has not stopped me, nay! It has pushed me on to find better and more brilliant ways to be photographed with some of the classiest and beautiful people I have ever seen. Yes you can access these shots at the best blogger of blogs Tavis Newman (there is a link in my people). Its been a great day and friends are getting pictures for their wedding and couples are gracing the lens of digital photography that meet with the screens of your personal desktop or laptop computer. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we did taking them!
p.s. you might not, and I understand. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger tman said...

Sweet...

11:21 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

lookin good girlie. I am espescially loving that coat w/the fur collar. That's so hot.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Chryslyn, you are a funny girl. I like the zoolander attempts..I hope that is what you are trying for. Remember our photo shoot in Lethbridge and I fell on the ice and spilled my coffee and you just laughed?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Chryslyn you are pretty.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n