Chryzmospace

2.16.2007

what!?!

Your Birthdate: September 20

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Your power month: February


So I found this quiz on Nic's blog. How the hell is February my power month??? I mean Valentine's rocked but thats about all. And I guess reading week is awesome! Okay fine. But my power symbol is a musical note? And my power color is black??
I think this actually is a very acurate description of my personalit but don't you think it could fit you too? And is trouble controlling my emotions a weakness. Too much control. I shouldn't ahve to control natural emotions, since I probably have them for a reason.

2 Comments:

Blogger shareen said...

I posted the description of my birthday on Nic's blog...weird, but at the same time I think it's like a horoscope. Vague enough that you can make it apply if you want it to. Craig's was WAY way off though. :) My power colour was bright orange and my power symbol was an "x". We were bored at work last night so I made my friend Paige do it and her power symbol is a "wavy line"....ooooooooh. :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mel T said...

guess what? Mine was the EXACT SAME THING!!! Are we both libras? Me thinks so. Is this overly simplistic? Ditto on the "me thinks" bit.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n