Chryzmospace

3.28.2007

how's the nacho purse?

that is probably the question not just Nicole is asking... it still smells like Nacho cheese and it I were to touch it, it would probably have dry flakes of nacho cheese falling to the floor from my purse. My new purse.
Its the Nelly Furtado concert. I am loving it. I am a little worried. See Furtado is putting on a show and a half, like straight out of the eighties, at times it was scary how eighties it was but awesome. There was some whoa nelly, her next album (i forget the title) and loose. But.... no maneater. That is why I paid for floor seats. That is why I watched some kid who was high dance with all his passion to Nelly, why I watched some very skinny old guy put on some weird moves on himself, why I saw a very classy lady waving her cell phone for the entire concert although most of the time the light was not on it. This all together made the show VERY entertaining. Finally the encore, she goes classic whoa Nelly! then bam!!! Maneater. I am so excited and we are singing out lungs out... at least I was ;). Then the lights come on and its time to get to the c-train. I pick up my purse, my slimey purse??? I look, awww man I think its ice cream. It dosen't smell like icecream. I find the strap, ewwwwwie! Its covered in nacho cheese (try saying the ch's like they were sh's, b/c thats how I refer to the incident). So I grab what little of the purse is left untainted and make it to the c-train. Thanks to Jess, she had some Dariy Queen napkins i used and left by the heater which made the whole car smell cheesy. Then Nicole had wet naps in her car once we got to chinnook station. Thanks friends and thanks people who like to eat half a nacho platter at a concert!?! Like who is selling and buying nacho's at a concert? Apparently the person who left it under my seat...
I actually thought the whole event was rather hillarious after the substance was identified as nacho cheese. Like has this happened to you ever?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel T said...

lol. that's so awful! I'm glad nelly was good though. Are her abs as amazing in person?

9:56 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

no abs Mel. her dancer sure were ripped though! Nelly bared no abs...

11:08 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

although she did wear some pretty hideous outfits. any pair of pants that are significantly wider in the saddlebag area should be burned. BURNED!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

BURNED!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n