Chryzmospace

3.21.2007

Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bacee

Good beautiful morning! I would like to announce another free coffee for Chryslyn!! And yes in line with my theory, this coffee was purchased in Calgary last night... I might have been at the Fray concert! So alas I don't know when I will use it, you see honestly I like making my own coffee, I think I am O.D'd on the Tim Hortens and I just want out. But its roll up the Rim and I want to roll all my rrrr's and I want to be at the store to get the fancy cup... I might need help.
The Fray... it was good. Now the band itself and the opener Kyle Riablo (sp?) were terrific. Very talented. Standing for so long with the young'uns was a little annoying. Nobody was really dancing or anything so it was mellow. Mac Hall is the nightmare of my life. Like there is a slight problem when 5 of you are looking for the C-train after a concert only to find yourselves alone on the U of C campus. I asked a random guy for directions and he was the light in our dark dark journey. We found ourselves back to whence we came to Mac Hall and from there got the heck out of Calgary. Got home around 1:45am and got up at 7:30. I don't know my body just woke me up then. So I am not at the U of L library. Good ole U of L, I know my way around and I don't get lost... usually. I am writing a paper. I am actually blogging. Its just that I don't find a 15 pg paper on comparing and contrasting 5 journal articles very exciting. Oh well I have a good start. I am taking the tips from the last paper. Thanks again folks. I haven't got the paper back yet I think tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n