Chryzmospace

3.18.2007

Tim's + Chryslyn = free coffee

Well I am back and the coffee is hot hot hot! Thats right I found out the secret. Not to be confused with the latest best selling DVD and book "the Secret". I personally do not get the hype about that secret, its not really.
So Taber Tim Hortens, medium regular coffee. Yes! Won a coffee. Then Medicine Hat Tim Hortens, large regular coffee bought with the free coffee. Yes! Another free coffee. This morning free coffee but alas my luck ran out :( and it was a please play again. I sadly admit I did have two chances today to win and both were no goes!

Now this obsession with Tim Horten's is a minor one. I actually had a super weekend (obviously because I won two coffees) in Medicine Hat with some of Tavis's family. I extend my warmest greetings to Laura, Ryan, Caleb, and Chloe who I have not met yet. I hope to someday soon meet ya'll! The Newman's were wonderful and I can't believe how much energy you both have. Especially between Mrs. Newman and Tate hopping along the path during our walk, I think that is why I got so much sleep this weekend. I felt exhausted just watching :)
Tate is absolutley cute and he didn't quite flirt with me like last time I was there. However he did comment that I was a good eater so I will take what I can get ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chryslyn said...

Well to follow the trend for commenting first on my own blog i am going to be the first to comment. Thanks Nicole for making me feel so great about myself :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

That is funny. I am sure you have a lot more comments for yourself.
Look forward to hearing them.

10:34 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

i felt totally ripped off this weekend. We went to see "300" at chinook and got coffee from tim's at the theater, and it wasn't till I was halfway through it that I was like, "hey! This isn't a roll up the rim cup" what gives??

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n