Chryzmospace

12.23.2005

Holly Jolly

Christmas is good times. Its so great to have friends home that you can reconnect with. There are some friends that are lifers. I have some of those in my life and I am so blessed. Trust me you know who you are. I want to take this oppertunity to tell you I love you all so much! Honestly no matter what part of life you are at. Always at the perfect time those friends intersect and watch you fall to pieces or succeed or just be at some monotonous moment. Love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

buenos dias mi amiga!!!
howdy from mexico!
make new years plans and post them, i have complete access!
...and the vacation rocks
love ya

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n