Chryzmospace

7.07.2006

abandoned.... "sigh"

Well how is the week going? I guess it ended fantastic. Evidence that life is good despite circumstances. For instance last night I was invited to a o-sho dinner with some of my favorite people in Lethbridge. Again I apologize for how grossly inappropriate comments were made in a family restaurant atmosphere. It did clear out pretty fast though eh? At this time however I realize that I should not be driving all over creation on an empty tank of gas. I dutifully notify my beautiful roomate (yes roomate only, my customers at work are wondering about this arrangement!!!) that my gas tank is virtually empty. Well we decide on the way home do I really need to fill up? Nah we have enough to get some blizzards from DQ and for me to get to work. Well it was a sign when I had trouble starting me car then couldn't shift into second without stalling. I proudly coasted to the super 8 motel where I abandoned my car. I was on a schedule however. A breakfast meeting with my ladies at Denny's. So I walked over there and had some breakfast. The server took an immidiate interest and offered me his jerry can. Good service. However my dad came to the rescue with a full jerry can. I wonder how long it will last...

8 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

yo chicka, what's the plan for this coming weekend?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

well the plan i hope is to drive up to calgary in the early afternoon on saturday. If it works for you shall we have a sleepover? That would be grand!

12:28 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

that sounds good. Jess C and Marisa are sleeping over on sunday night - I don't know if you want to sleep over saturday and sunday...either way, sleepover sat night sounds fantastic!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

chryslyn, where are you? I miss you.

11:48 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

i am assuming that you, the queen of roll up the rim, left the donut coupon on my fridge?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Excellent punch on Friday! You are stellar...and that is all I have to say about that!

11:57 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

yay, I win. Thanks for the coupon babe

5:30 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Trips to Edmonton?! Most definitely!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n