Chryzmospace

8.03.2006

Higher Heights

Well I am a little nervous for this weekend to say the least. My brother Sheldon, dad, and myself and hopefully my mom are going to climb mt. temple by lake louise. I guess people die every year so this may be an honorarium to myself. Good luck, have fun, and don't worry about falling off a cliff.
I'll keep you updated so you don't get worried :)
p.s. the pig bite has healed quite nicely and I haven't started uncontrollable oinking since so a full recovery is still expected

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

just googled the hike and was impressed! It will make the hike you guys did inbetween Vancouver and Whistler look like peanuts!

Have fun and be careful of cliffs!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

just think...you will be able to add "i've never climbed mt. temple and died" to your list. but that could make for an interesting game if people got up and moved!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n