Chryzmospace

6.22.2006

Time Out

This week I took a time out from any social scheduling besides ones that already were planned. Instead I have just been enjoying the evenings with my family and going to bed incredibly early because I have been sleeping so well. Yesterday was the longest day of the year and I thought I better enjoy this because the days are only going to get shorter. WEll at about 9:15pm i took a bath and by 10:00 I think I was pretty much sleeping. Don't worry however I am planning to get back into the social scene starting tomorrow bright and early. Some of my dear friends which I have had the honor to youth sponsor years past are have a breakfast bonanza. We usually go out but tomorrow at 7am they are coming over for... mango smoothies and french toast. Does it get better folks? Some of Lethbridge's finest young women and a homemade breakfast. Should be fun times. I'll keep ya posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Nanc. said...

Oh wow... that sounds like my thursday mornings. I have youth over at 7:30 every Thursday for breakfast and a Bible study. It has turned into a really cool time. Probably the best discussions all week. It reminds me of those prayer times Brent used to have for us early Tuesday mornings. Only the hard-cores will show up at that hour that's for sure!

Good on ya mate!

8:33 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

hey, are you going to the bbq on saturday at the laing's to see sharon & chad?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Chad and Sharon said...

hey... missed you at the bbq. Hopefully we can see each other some other time during the setting of the sun, when the warm wind is softly carressing our cheeks and when the ocean is reflected in our eyes. Oh yes, we will meet again, oh yes.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n