Chryzmospace

6.16.2006

Ramifications about clarifications

Well if only I knew that roasting chickens would take a turn for the more interesting.... I hope Jess was able to help you out Jan. My texts are being used by a nursing friend of mine. As for the title of the last post there is no story unless you want to ask me in person... yes i have a secret hahaha not really
Its the weekend again and the sun has come out. As friends of mine would put it Woo! I plan to watch a lot of the Office BBC version of course and follow some world cup soccer and Stanley cup. So good thing the sun came up becuase apparently me and my t.v. are going to spend some quality time together.
Take care everyone

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Chryslyn, where are you?? I need you to come home.. the puffiness has spread.. I look like a cabbage patch doll... an asian cabbage patch doll with no neck. I'm sad and I'm ugly, help.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Jess even with puffy eyes you are beautiful... don't worry we will get you help however. :)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n