Chryzmospace

11.01.2006

BLUNT SHOW

Woo I am super excited! On friday is the James Blunt concert in Calgary. I am expecting alot of pot smoking fans and I better not be dissapointed :)
Then on Saturday is the Annie musical in Lethbridge. So I think this weekend will make up for my lack of a halloween. Totally had a costume and everything and I ended up working on a poster until midnight and at the point the Colbert report was the only thing that could keep me alive. And it was a good show!!
Well take care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know that the Annie musical was in Lethbridge on the weekend! That is so sweet! I love Annie...You will have to tell me all about it!

Have fun darling!!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

For sure i will dawling.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Have an awesome weekend. You are beautiful, it's true!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n