Chryzmospace

12.24.2006

Apocalypto Morning!

ummmm, Good morning! Its Christmas Eve morning and that just screams a fun day. Yesterday was not a fun morning. In fact it has been labelled Apocalypto morning.... it started way to early. Sure lets go cross country skiing at 7:30 am after an insane week at work. So I have never x country skiied so i actually am really pumped but i have a cold too. So I drag my ass out of bed and pile up my winter gear which is useless in Lethbridge because it is so warm. And I am off to the parents. The house is dark? Yes but why when we are supposed to be leaving. I let myself in and survey the situation. Dad is sleeping on the couch with Rio. Mom peeks her head out the door and is wondering why i am home. Well we are leaving. Oh yeah right. So she gets ready. I lay down in the dark and all of a sudden just throwup noises from the basement. What on earth? So i check it out and poor shades has the flu and is in no shape to go anywhere. Dad still hasn't moved from the couch. Stephen and Amber arrive and I still don't know what is going on so I decide to try and explain standing in the dark "you've never been so creeped out here in the morning than today". Well I guess that in itself was really creepy so we did the only thing we could do. Amber, Stephen and I went to Tim Hortens, bought coffee and muffins and went back. The lights were on and finally the pieces fell together. Mom thought i thought 7:30 was too early so we talked about leaving at 8 am. Dad and Sheldon are both ill and stayed home to recuperate leaving a happy Rio who could sleep all day with the boys. As for the rest of us, we went to waterton, x countried to cameron lake and enjoyed the beautiful snow and mountains. It was so beautiful! Next time I'll bring a camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n