Chryzmospace

12.06.2006

uncensored

I like my smell today. I took the golden apple oil made to put in an oil burner and poured it on my sweater. All day today I would inhale deeply and say boy I like how I smell. Now if i can notice it all day I have no clue what other people think and since no one has said anything I can imagine that the smell may be overwhelming and there is no courteous way to tell me. ummm I smell good.
In other important news I learned that Brittney spears asked K-Fed for a divorce through a text message. THis makes me really wonder about our culture.
Yahoo released the top searches for 2006. Canada's #1 was hockey, the U.S's #1 was Brittney Spears. I am so proud to be Canadian despite the irrelevant fact on the divorce i gave you.
Well this is me after three full days of working. I think I may need more variety in my life. Its like I have sat in front of a computer on average 7hours/day for the last three days. I think overstimulation or too many spreadsheets (which I adore) is having an impact on my mental health.
I am going to the tongue and groove tonight I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger shareen said...

I think you smell lover-ly too, as I can smell you from here. Oh, maybe that's my apple cider...but still, my apple cider--and you, I'm sure--smells good.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love apple smells. I always light my apple-scented candle. I would like your smell. :)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n