Chryzmospace

11.28.2006

Come Home!!!!

Okay everyone who last commented; Susan, Hillary, Nancy, and Nicole!!! Where are you why do you live all over Canada. Actuall literally from the coast of B.C., northern Alberta and Calgary, to Toronto. Please come home for the holidays!! I miss all of you and yes I should do a round about trip to see everyone. Its my dream. Don't worry. Susan I picture us riding some water slides in Edmonton and drinking some homemade caremal macchiato's. Hillary I see us walking all around Toronto saying no to drugs and yes to coffee and movies. Nancy we are off to the beach in the snow. Maybe we will offer some homeless people a ride somewhere and play guitar for them. Or else find a lot of pop cans. And Nicole well you are only two hours away and we have had some good times. We are driving your car pumping the music we love and just having a good time. Love ya'll and have a great week!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

I will be home so much this december, you are going to be sick of me! 3 weekends in a row.....free them up now :-)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Awesome

7:56 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

20 more days and I will be there!

5:12 AM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

But wait... I thought we were all going to get together in Calgary! How 'bout that plan lovely ladies?
Perhaps Dec. 21st or 22nd?

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n