Chryzmospace

12.14.2006

its Table time

yes the infamous table is back at EMF. Yesterday I filled a cart with fine decadent sausages, gourmet cheeses, and only the best of crackers. Juicy oranges, rich chocolates, and plenty of paper products. So it begins. Slicing, dicing, and distrubting.
I kinda look forward to this time but mostly I dread it. Its nice to see all the customers and then thier famalies and then people I probably will not see until next year. I guess this table is marker than Christmas is so near!

5 Comments:

Blogger tman said...

Chryslyn's a hottie....

11:46 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

did you mean "distributing" or "disturbing"? It doesn't matter, for I will both distribute and disturb at that great table. I'm going Apocalypto on that table! Can't wait to see you there sis. - Stephy

5:08 AM  
Blogger shareen said...

mmmmmm...the EMF treats...I miss snacking at that wonderful place...and distracting you from your work...and using entirely too many "..."'s...

6:58 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

hahaha, Shareen you are most welcome at the table

1:38 PM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

I want to come to the table!
But I don't reckon I'm going to get to Leth. this holliday.

What's happening with the plot to hang out in Calgary?

Are you and Hill and anyone else available on Thursday? That's when I fly in there.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n