Chryzmospace

12.01.2006

Easy Enough

Okay so yesterday's clinical was cancelled due to poor driving conditions. Since I already ate breakfast (to avoid passing out later) and had enough coffee to fuel an elephant I thought oh great now what will i do? So I got out a book I am borrowing from Tavis called ...(I forget the title mostly) Vinyl Cafe. Canadian author who writes short stories. So good and so funny. Well it is now 7 am and all my ambition is fading. I fell asleep and aroused about 4 hours later and who knows how many repeats of David Gray. It felt great. Cleaned the house, went to the mall, freaked out by shear amount of gifts i haven't purchased, visited mom at EMF, declined offer to work for her, made cookies with Rio, wrote christmas cards and watched Dr. Phil simutaneously. Brilliant day I am just hoping now that I drank more coffee, clinical won't be cancelled today.
P.S. is Dr. Phil losing his edge?

7 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Hi Chryslyn.
Stewart McLean is the guy you are talking about- Vinyl Cafe. My dad loves that guy. Every sunday after church he has a radio show, and we always used to listen to it. How cool do I sound. It sounds like you had a good day and I am slightly jealous of your freetime. And yes- Dr. Phil sucks. He really really lost what little he had.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Hey Chrys,
So after talking about our ghetto tv reception and our x-cess cargo dvd player I had a dream that Telus gave me a dvd/vcr player for my birthday in a boot-room in an elementary school... it was sweet. I'm sorry it's not real.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

we went to see Stuart Mclean ( i think thats his name) with Vinyl cafe when it was in Lethbridge. REALLY FUNNY!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...I think that he is losing his edge...Normally I am quite addicted to the show and this year I haven't make time for one episode...Bad news Dr. Phil!

4:46 PM  
Blogger m+K said...

Hello Chryslyn, I don't think that I have commented on your blog before so I am sad that my first comment is about Dr. Phil. I totally agree he is going downhill I just to watch him when I had a chance but now I just find him annoying and Jerry Springerish. I have not watched him at all this year. I promise to comment on more interesting topics in the future. Kylie

11:47 PM  
Blogger m+K said...

I mean used not just. Silly me!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

So the thing with days is that some of them pass by quickly and others pass by slowly. Today is the slow sort of day...

Enjoy your lunch break!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n