Chryzmospace

12.29.2006

I love Country

Its almost New Years!
I love Country Music
I love Tim Mcgraw, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Sugarland, Faith Hill
I don't know when I converted to country
I donated blood yesterday
My finger hurts where they poked it for the iron test
Instead of drinking lots of water i accidently drank LOTS of green tea. It took a long time to donate the blood
I am O Rh -
Hillary is a good friend to me.
I am excited for Chad and Sharon to get married
I feel hungry
I miss Tavis, but he is coming home today
I am going to a surprise party tonight. no details
Its almost 2007

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

I am leaving a comment so you have something to read when you check your blog. Happy New Year. We shall eat and be merry together tomorrow.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n