Chryzmospace

12.25.2006

Christmas

Ahhh, its finally here and wrapping up. Christmas Day. There was a lot of prep and now time for payoff. My favorite part of the morning is when everyone has just woken up and is congregating around the tree. Coffee and yerba mate is flowing. Everyone is wearing pj's and has bedhead. Yeah I am excited for presents but everyone is just so pumped to give the gifts we found for each other and watch either with anticipation or nervousness at their reaction.
As I drove home I thought about the day and looked at the box of gifts beside me and then at my pillow and blanket in the back seat. I am so glad to go home and have some silent time but I am also content about the time spent with my family. Its seems like we don't often get the chance to all go on a car ride or go for a walk in the river bottom or play a classic game of scattegories. Catch phrase isn't the best family game for us. Love it. Love it alot!
I also miss my friends who are not here... and a special someone who is not here. sigh.
Merry Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n