Chryzmospace

11.19.2006

Grey cup

The Grey Cup is not for me. This is not jsut becuase no one invited me to a grey cup party but purely I have very neutral or slightly negative feelings for it. So I hope that everyone who watched had a super time and for those that didn't that they had a super duper time.
I was writing a group paper at this time. There is probably nothing more frusterating than doing this. Thankfully though we all had a sense of humor and could laugh at stupid ideas we had. However no one is listening and no one knows what to type and we are all getting sick on peanut M&M's. That was my fault though because I bought a BIG bag. Anyway we got a good four pages down with lots of discussion in 3 and a half hours. Not too bad :>
On a compleley different subject. I am loving the Gwen Stefani song wind it up!! Who thought yoddling was so awesome? The Jojo song too little too late makes me really sad so I don't listen to it. I love Maneater by Nelly Furtado. Well thats that. I need some great book ideas so if you have read a good book let me know.

7 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

I recommend Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot if you want a funny romantically inclind book.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

thanks I will look into that. Apparently on the 25th a book called blood letting and miracle cures. A collection of short stories written by an ER nurse. I am pumped for that to come out!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I just read "Kite Runner." Have you read it yet? Amazing. Right now I am reading "Gilead." Pretty interesting too. I am coming home on the 18th of December, so write me into your schedule!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lowell & Julie said...

Have you read 'Redeeming Love' by Francine Rivers? It's not so much a light hearted romance, but it's defintely a gooder!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

I know I could just show you at home, but that would take away the fun of writing on your blog. (the first time I typed 'away' it came out 'waway' and it made me want to tawk wiff a wisp)
oh boy, thanks for the coffee this morning!! WOOHOO!!
um, oh yeah. The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood is kind of interesting. Really quick read.

7:56 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

I second the Redeeming Love idea. Definitely one of my favourite books.

1:01 PM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

I also love Redeeming love! I read it two christmases in a row... maybe it's time for me to start up that tradition again! i love how it's a love story with so much deeper significance!

Also i must say... As much as you made fun of me for buying that Chazown book... it turned out to be a really good read... and helped me get my finances, work, spiritual, and social lives balanced a bit better.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n