Chryzmospace

1.07.2007

a dedication to Winston ;)

Well I like to check in from time to time with my friends that read my blog faithfully yet remain under the radar.
A little update is definitley in order. To condense my life at the moment I will briefly describe my last week. I just attempted to break it down by days but realized i don't remember alot of it. I had the week off except for thursday so mostly if you are wondering what i was doing its safe to say i was sleeping. Or watching Arrested Development, the office, inviting myself to the Nickle's, hanging out with an extremely good looking fellow (very sweet too), eating out with friends, playing TONS of Killer Bunnies and other games, and making awesome coffee with my new french press and coffee grinder compliments of Sheldon, Stephen, and Amber.
So thursday i went to school. Its always a toss up wether to go the first day or not. I usually end up going becuase me concious gets to me. However immiedetly regretted the decision when third year nursing students were wondering during ground rule time if we could bring snacks. Snacks for the whole class? I ask. No just personal snacks. Well ummmm yeah for a three hour class... what do you think? Okay you would think this conversation is over. No. Another hand goes up, "what about if there is a presentation? Then we probably shouldn't eat anything crunchy."
So I will let you decide what you will about student nurses but please don't generalize to all nurses but yes conversations like this still take place. Awesome. I am trying to stay optimistic about the whole semester but it was just a tough start.
Tonight I am going to see Borat. I am going with very low expectations. Its always the best way.
Take care and have a great week (especially Alice and Winston)

7 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Finally a new post. I am glad to see that your week is going well. I miss you and wish I could watch more office with you. In fact, you should come over because I am watching it right now!
Good luck with the snack class. I always wonder why people are so dumb sometimes. Seriously, you are in your thrid year of nursing, figure it out yourself.

3:37 PM  
Blogger tman said...

Who's this extremely good looking fellow? I'm gonna beat the crap out of him...

5:29 PM  
Blogger grandma said...

Dear Chryslyn,
Hope you have a great week also!!
Alice & Winston
Pardon the blog name.....that's us grandparents talking.

5:46 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

huh. a whole week off and you didn't come to calgary once. interesting.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Jarvis and Rhea said...

Hey, I just found your blog from Stephen and Amber's link page. Exciting...I'm going to check it lots!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Lowell & Julie said...

Who IS this extremely good looking fellow. Can we see some pictures so we can decide this for ourselves please??
J :)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jenessa Fowke said...

too crunchy? Have fun in that class! Enjoy that hotel scene in Borat?

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n