Chryzmospace

4.23.2007

another case of the mondays

If I remember correctly last monday was not my favorite day of the week. It looks like this week is starting off much the same way. At least there is consistancy in my life. Work is kinda a bomb shell which was hopefully diffused with diplomatic meetings between those who were very angry at each other...
Product had spilled and stained the floor. The coffee machine had overflowed. Its not that I mind disaster too much. In fact the time has flown by surprisingly fast. Now all the drama has dissapated hence me having time to post this.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n