Chryzmospace

4.11.2007

just got back home...

Spent some time in Salmon Arm for the Easter break. It was fabulous. I went out to visit Daron and Shauna aka Sharon and Donna, with Tavis. They live in an adorable house but more importantly they are a very adorable couple. They accomadated us as well as a variety of other visitors and were very hospitable. For Easter the four of us went to Kelona where Shauna's parents hosted a very yummy dinner.
Driving with Tavis is always an adventure so the total amount of driving time really added up to some funny silliness. In fact sometimes we can launch into a musical instead of having a conversation. In a musical it probably would not make sense in a conversation so it really works out.
BC was gorgeous and really makes my heart long for spring. The trees were budding and blossoming already. Snow was awaiting us in Lethbridge so I will try to practice patience and in the age of global warming I will wait for spring to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Nanc. said...

Aw man... so sad you didn't get out to my neck of the woods!

I must admit... I am slightly jealous of you and your amazing boyfriend. He sounds so great. And you guys seem so cute. Can't wait to come meet up with you guys soon!
I guess you can just keep on being jealous of my cherry blossom trees and we'll be even!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n