Chryzmospace

4.16.2007

Its the small gifts...

Something came in the mail about two weeks ago. It was not in my mail so much as it was more in Tavis's mail. What was inside this particular envelope was very exciting! An easter card from Tavis's parents to Tavis and a key chain for me. Now most people who know me or read my blog probably know that roll up the rim is a very important time of year for me. I shift my coffee gear into Tim Horten's because I can win more coffee or cookies. Sometimes those rims are difficult to roll up though. Usually I stuggle through but from here on in I no longer have to struggle. See I now am the very proud owner of a roll up the rim key chain where all you need to do is place the gizmo on the rim of the cup and pull it up. It works well although I had to practice on a couple cups to perfect my technique. A big thank-you to the Newman's for making my roll up the rim efforts much easier. I must sadly say though that as of yesterday roll up the rim is over. I have not won anything for awhile but maybe in my off season training I will be ready for the next roll up the rim contest!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger grandma said...

Horrors!!! Do you mean that Tim Horton's is actually discontinuing The RIM promotion ? That's too bad; you may have to switch your allegience to Robin's Donuts. They ,also, had the promotion in the winter; maybe it's over too, though. Don't take my word for it! You'll maybe just have to use the gizmo to keep Tav in line!
Alice

2:09 PM  
Blogger grandma said...

Sorry about the name. Really must get a new blog name for recipients who aren't my grandkids!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

haha well thanks for the comments although I do wonder how my grandma started blogging all of a sudden ;)
I'll keep ya posted if I am able to keep Tavis in line with the key chain... for some reason I have me doubts... :) just kidding

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n