Chryzmospace

4.19.2007

new addiction

face book. Are you kidding me? It took me awhile to join but I am totally there now. Its kinda fun connecting with peoples I have lost track of. I can actually figure out how to upload a picture. I don't know why but I am somewhat inept at blogspot. The cool thing though is that facebook has my blog on it and updates it every couple of hours...
Sweet

Done classes. Oh yeah I mentioned that already. I am now working a bit more for the next couple weeks. If you wanna play with me give me a call. I like running and biking and rollerblading and starbucks... usually all at the same time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n