Chryzmospace

6.29.2007

Happy Birthday Canada!



Woohoo its another Canada Day llooooonnnggggggggg weekend. Although I am back to hopefully temporary unemployment so it would be a long weekend anyway. Hahaha
Camping... it will be awesome. I even bought a new air mattres which I plan to sleep on for three days and nights. It would be dreamy!
What are you doing for the long weekend?
p.s. Tonight and tomorrow at 10pm there are free outdoor movies at Galt Gardnes. Bring a friend and a blanket. Tonight they are playing 50 First Dates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

I wish I could come and play. I love outdoor movies. Enjoy your long weekend!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n