Chryzmospace

6.05.2007

Yes these will be random

Below is a game I have been suckered into for just checking out Amber's blog. Secretly though I am glad to be tagged haha.

Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.

RANDOM FACT #1
For awhile I have been scared of the full moon. I just didn't know if one day during a full moon my brain would get scrambled. Anyway a couple days ago it was a full moon and I faced it. I went for a walk and it was absolutley beautiful. As far as I know my brain did not scramble so I am not scared of the full moon.

RANDOM FACT #2
If I could go one place on earth and then do only one thing for 6 hours.... I would go to a tropical island and put on a combo sunscreen 45 and bug spray. Yes I must do this...
...That would give me time to plan my escape from the island while protecting my delicate sensitive skin

RANDOM FACT #3




My little brother graduated before me. I have ranted about this previously so let the world know that I am very proud of him. I think Tavis is pretty cute in this picture as well

RANDOM FACT #4


Hillary Hillary has has arrived arrived!! I am soooo happy. Another exciting fact is that Mike her boyfriend came too. They also hang out with me and we have lots of fun... like driving somewhat dangerously. I do not usually drive like this!

RANDOM FACT #5
Is craving tuna and icecream of any medical significance? I can assure you I do not have the most obvious medical condition to warrant this behaviour. Yet strangely all I want to eat is a tuna sandwhich and have ice cream.
RANDOM FACT #6
School is cool for this fool.
RANDOM FACT #7
I am starting a poll. I know what is will be about so check my blog later and then vote.

So my seven will clearly be; Tavis, Hill-Bill, Nicole, Shareen, Nancy, Sharon, and Mel!

4 Comments:

Blogger shareen said...

hey, you can't tag me! I tagged you first!! I also tagged Susan, who then tagged Amber, who then tagged you...again...so thhhhhhhbbbbbt (that's me sticking my tounge out at you). Loved your random facts though...say hello to Hillary for me!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

bahhhh! Fine haha. I guess I should be checking blogs more often ;)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Umm..excuse me. I tagged you before Amber tagged you. Shareen, it looks as though Chryslyn does not check our blogs anymore. :(

P.S. I like your random facts. Especially the moon one.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I feel a bit special that you noticed my tag first...but Shareen is first and I will go on record to say that.

Great response time by the way on the blog. I am also liking Tavis' updates...the story you told Stephen last night made me laugh alot and I also love that Tavis got some deo from Paraguay..classic!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n