Chryzmospace

4.27.2007

My favorite tv character



Who dosen't love this guy? Even better is Dwight as a bobble head. Where can I purchase this collection????
Last sunday I woke up at 3:30 in the morning. It was crazy hot in my room and I was like man how can I get back to sleep? Do I even want to sleep? Not really... maybe I should watch the Office. And I did. I laughed and laughed and then fell back asleep ono the love seat which I can't stretch out on. This may contribute to my weird neck and back soreness this week.

7 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

did you watch yesterday's episode? Fun-nee. I loved the opening bit where jim dressed up as dwight. classic!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Lowell & Julie said...

I LOVE THE OFFICE. So. FUNNY.

Let me know if you figure out where to get a Dwight bobblehead. Ah Dwight.

J :)

6:34 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

you can buy them online at the nbc store. They are $19 american :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I (heart) the Office. Glad it could lull you to sleep.

3:57 PM  
Blogger shareen said...

I'm appalled that you could sleep after the rivetting action that is "The Office". That is sacrilege. (<-THAT is not knowing how to spell.) Hey, Nicole's coming out here over the July 1st long weekend...wanna come too??? :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN CHRYSLYN!! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! etc....

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n