Chryzmospace

12.29.2005

Partaay

ChryzmospaceWell last night was the best. Darcen Esau and Susan Stromsmoe were the guests of honor at my house. Stephen, Amber, Sheldon, and Allison threw a terrific party in honour of the couple's much anticipated engagement. Again congradulations for the happy couple.
As many as 60 guests came out to also congradulate the couple. They must be a great pair to attract so much attention. Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a blast! My favorite parts were when the wind took out like twenty candles in paper bags and almost set the house on fire. And again a couple hours later a candle holder started burning on another attempt to burn the house down. Some how the house withstood the repeated attempt and is smoke free today. Good news.
Well have a great day. I would like to hear favorite events of the night by those who came out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Hey Chryslyn! S'up? I love that all these people from way back when I was a Lethbridgeite are blogging. Makes me still feel like a small part of me still knows that's my home. Happy New Year.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I liked the food. Especially the cream puffs. Thanks for being such a great host!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n