Chryzmospace

1.05.2006

arrribbaaa and red locks

Yeah sorry about the dye job. Well who would have thought dark mahgony would be such a fatal rouge. You wear it well Jess. More exciting is the fact that we are going to correct the issue with another home dye job.
Jess I owe you all the hair skills I have. Amber I apologize for the complete disaster I encoured on your head in grade 8. I think dye has come a long way since then :)
If I wasn't a nursing student I would definetly buzz my head and cut hair professionaly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Well, I love the look of your blog now, Chrys!
I've definately experimented with my share of red/purple hair dyes. I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors to come....

1:01 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

well erin next time i will definitley have to get your advice! i thinj dye job part II went well. As soon as I learn how to post pictures i'll get some before and after shots on!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I honestly don't think I have dyed my hair since this incident. Maybe it is time to let go and go for it...Maybe when you come to Bloomington we should give it a try.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n