Chryzmospace

5.27.2006

zzzZZZZzzz

Is it right to sleep a saturday away... oh yeah. THe stagette was all I hoped it was. Good times, fun people and some bizarre shots that were handled quite well by the bride. Shareen you never cease to amaze me! Well that led to me going to bed a little later than ususal. I woke up at 8:30am by my phone letting me know some crazy was awake already with music trivia which I will never be able to get without google. So I got up and went to work and promptly went home and back to bed until i met the family for a early lunch late breakfast thing at the Guesthouse. Excellent buffet by the way. Then back home were JEss and I continue to indulge our weakness for Grey's anatomy and i don't regret it. And back to bed until now when I got a starbucks coffee, downed it and am still yawning. Yep I think I will have to hit the sack for the night pretty soon. Love it.
Hey Amber great suggestion with KT Tunstall. I absolutley adore her she is fantastic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I am glad the party was fun!

Andyou can really thank my dad for KT. He sent it to me and I too really enjoyed it. I am glad I have contributed musically as I look what is in my CD player...James Blunt, David Gray, Tristian, yup all you!

6:16 AM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

Yeah I just recently discovered KT too... Gillian Hoyer had her on her blog... the video of her being a one woman band... I was so impressed... someone for me to look up to!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n