Chryzmospace

5.24.2006

Stagette this...

Its true folks, the wedding season is upon us. Already I have recieved and to my credit have RSVP'd for numerous joyous occasions where I have the honor of witnessing the "I do's" of husband and wife. Really incrediable that two people have commited themselves to each other and thus say goodbye to the world of endless people and bizarre relationships (not that I have any experience in this regard...). However before this beautiful day no matter the weather, there are important events that must first occur. Yes women of suitable age there are stagette's to be thrown. Now depending on the bride and her tolerance for all things crazy and unexplainable and maybe moreso on the bride's friends dictates, where it is we will celebrate the last days of singleness. Truly this is a phenomenon because just days before the most exciting day of commiting to your lifelong partner we will rebel and enjoy the life we have until now. I hope for the bride's sake that some sort of respect for the future will be upheld but no promises. Shareen this entry is a honorarium of your upcoming staggette this friday. Do I expect the most unusual... heck yeah, and do I expect to have a fun time, oh baby yeah. Let the stagette's begin!

2 Comments:

Blogger shareen said...

am I excited? YEAH! am I scared? ummm, a little...

9:44 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

i will give you a call tomorrow afternoon to see what the plan is :-)

I have been on hold with enmax for like 10 minutes now. But I am confident I will get through b/c "I know my call is important to them" or so I am told.....

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n