Chryzmospace

11.05.2006

Blunt was a sure thing.... so was Annie

So James blunt was fabulous for sure! I was definitley excited however we all know Back to Bedlam is not the most upbeat thing in the world. James is quite talented live and he interacted alot with the audience including jumping off the stage and giving the hugest hugs ever to people in the front row. The weekend was great too. Jess and I had a sweet trip up to Calgary that was awesome and lots of fun ;)
Nicole is the hostess with the mostest and treated us great. So in all from James to Friends to Market Mall I had a blast.
I rushed home on saturday so i could take a quick nap and then see Annie. The production was so good!!!! Of course going with Cheryl Allison and my Mom always make it a great time too. I must say though between Allison and me there can be huge discrepencies to who was actually in the play and what was going on. Just love Bundles. We both can agree on that. Esquires had a killer chai latte as well.
Ok well me and Sarah Harmer have a date in my basement apartment ;)
Take care and luv!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Nanc. said...

Wow... craziness... I am just listening to Sarah Harmer while I read this! We're so nsync!!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I was sad to have missed Annie this year...those were good times last year. Good old Carousel...hoo man that was an interesting play. I enjoyed making wise-cracks throughout the play with you. :) So how did you like Annie?

Have a great day!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Sounds like a good weekend. If you came to Toronto I could be the hostess with the mostest too:)

4:55 PM  
Blogger shareen said...

yes girlie, it IS the annalise you know... crazy, eh? she writes books in her spare time from nursing school and being a newlywed. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Chryslyn,

It was great seeing you at the Enns wedding! :) Glad you had a great weekend.

Courtney

9:43 PM  
Blogger Lung Lover said...

I have Sarah Harmer on my Ipod, does that count?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n