Chryzmospace

11.08.2006

the things you learn...

Today has totally been a day of higher learning for me. Not only did I find out that Spears and K-Fed have split, the actor who plays Doogie Howser has come out and is in his words "a content gay man" and Mischa Barton is a spokesperson for body image. Now if you have read your MSN news today you would have learned the same thing and this would just be a boring repetition of an already boring subject ;)
Now more interesting things are personally happening. Tomorrow at about 5:30am you will find my mother, Rio my dog, and myself at the Tim Hortens on 43rd street. We are all fueling up on caffiene or steamed milk (my moms favorite)to make the 14 hour drive to Steinbach Manitoba... apparently "its worth the trip". I have not been to Steinbach in a couple years so it will be somewhat exciting and terrifying seeing every extended family member who lives in southern mannitoba in three days but I think i am up for the challenge. The reason for the trip is my great aunt's funeral. She passed away on monday. For sure it is sad but it she lived a long life into her 90's and has been sick for the last while.
Finally while on the subject of random fascination, I recieved my flu shot today. I have to get one to work in the hospital. Naturally I didn't react well and by the time I got home I was sick and tired. So I slept... and slept through the alarm... and got to class an hour late. Good thing it is a 3 hour seminar class. I said nothing for the remaining two hours. I feel better now.
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

so I guess this means you won't be attending the basketball game....
well, maybe next time i can catch you. Enjoy the steinbach experience as much as you can, considering the circumstances....

4:04 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

thanks nic! enjoy the game. Is is at the LCC?

8:04 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

it was touted by the alumni email to be in the new u of l gym - what a rip to find out it's at LCC!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n