Chryzmospace

7.18.2007

TBC...

A continuation of my last blog. I am in Tisdale SK (not Tisday as I put in the last post). Actually I am on a farm outside of Tisdale. Google map if you do not know where this is. Its the farm Tavis grew up on and his parent live at. His mom is not here though for she was much needed elsewhere ;)
So staying with two Newman's for the week is quite interesting. It would not be fair to comment on their day to day habits which are very intriguing. Its like doing a wildlife study in a modern home. Very peculiar and unexplainable things. haha Just kidding.
It has been very relaxing and comfortable. I am still reading the tales of Harry and catching some movies I have missed out on apparently, Chicago, and American Splendor. Now those are both quite interesting movies. I have also made some baking of which I have not baked yet. A rhubarb thing that I have frozen and possibly the best cowboy cookies ever but I need to bake them still. I added a new ingredient to the cookies and my does the dough taste good. It always does though.
Well thats me at the momento. I have not accesed the web a lot since I feel just like veging. I will be home this weekend. Lethbridge. Bloody hot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's life on the farm? Do you think you could bake me some of those cookies?
Thanks for your response to my last post. It's good to hear from you!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chryslyn, I'm Very curious as to what those Newman guys were up to, to cause you to comment thus!
I will definitely comment on the rhubarb dessert. I baked it yesterday......yummmm. You should 've taken it with you.
It took me two days to find it, but, thanks for the artwork on the fridge... at the farm.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n