Chryzmospace

7.15.2007

Yeah yeah... its been awhile and it looks like I am not alone in my absence from blogging. I don't know, the combination of summer and facebook doesn't lend itself favorable to my blogging habits. All excuses aside, its great to be back. Thanks to all of you who have updated your blog.
Its nice and early for me to be blogging. I am working a night shift for the first time in my life. I find myself much more interesting at four in the morning. I have no idea what I will find myself doing. I learned that I like reading at this hour and have started the Harry Potter books. I don't really remember though what I read so there is alot of repetition. Yes I am a little late on the Potter train but no worries, a couple shifts like these and I will be well on my way. On-line shopping. I am not buying anything but at 5am alot of things look really good. Good thing I don't have my visa on me. Catching up on people's blogs. This is my favorite. Its great to see what people have been doing or not doing (updating blogs...... Finally knowing that soon I will ride my bike home and usually go back to sleep. This morning I am going to Tisday SK.
TBC...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

what's the new job?
we really need to catch up soon.
miss you.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Chad and Sharon said...

are you sure it's not pronounced Titsdale?

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n