Chryzmospace

8.24.2007

new do

Well I can only fulfill one promise from my last post for it is not in the middle of the night as I write this post. I had a haircut. It feels so good. There was razoring and shearing and chopping and then I sat there and my hairdresser and I looked at my hair. I think we both felt better about me. Then she said something that has changed my hair forever. She said while she was travelling she saw lots of people with thier hair chopped pretty short and sticky outie near the back of the part in my hair. I said Marcy.... this is what I have wanted for so long..... so she did it. I have a rooster like hair thing which makes me smile everytime I look on it.... look on it with much fondness.
Its okay if you have no idea what I am talking about. Reading over this excerpt I barely know what I am talking about. Anyway love it!!!! Haircuts feel so good.

And Tavis finally came back to Lethbridge. Hooray I am so happy to see him.

3 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

i so wish you had a digital camera so you could post a picture. I long to see this rooster thingy. I know, get your boyfriend to take a picture and post it for you. Yay. I saved the day :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Hmm. To be honest, your rooster thing sounds like it might fall into the category mushroom cuts go in. I hope I am wrong! You always have beautiful hair and you wear it well beautiful girl.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

OK, I just re-read your post, and the picture is becoming a little clearer. Perhaps not as horrid as I first imagined. Post a picture so I can put my fears to rest.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n